A Gift of Energy - When attack becomes dance everything is seen as a gift of energy

 

A Gift of Energy - When attack becomes dance everything is seen as a gift of energy

Do we consume more energy from time to time? I know I can, for example, now, when I sit on a blanket, over lemon tea, and hope the next cough and cramps are not as intense as the previous two, I can use some energy. The itch that started to itch in my nose and chest a few days ago has developed into a mature, brutal cold all over, accompanied by chills and fever.

Wushu Aikido (The Way of Harmony) teaches us to see everything that accompanies us as energy to dance with. By concentrating and expanding our life energy, we merge and merge the attack energy with it, making it a part of us. We redirect it from the center to protect ourselves and attackers from harm.

How this elegant metaphor applies to situations in our personal and professional lives is a source of constant learning and fascination for me. One of the ways I incorporate Aiki principles into my life is to share philosophy with others. My workshop uses physical exercises to help our bodies remember how to do things like centering, stretching, acknowledging and blending. We begin to dance, flow and move with conflicting energy instead of preventing conflict.

So I sat there, wondering how to dance in this attack. Even centering will not prevent a persistent cough. I have nothing to expand (it seems to have retreated to the deepest part of my system). The only thing I want to do is to admit and hug.

But this is at least the beginning. In the past few years, I did not admit that I was sick. When I am sick, I still go to work often. I worked hard to cultivate what needed to be done, and I was exhausted. In the process, I may have infected six dozen. Sometimes I am grumpy, depressed and depressed. If I don’t know what’s going on, whether it’s a cold or a problem at home, I definitely can’t accept it. I mean, make it a part of me, contact it so I can start looking for solutions.

If we only take the first step, we can resolve most of our internal or external conflicts and recognize them! But because we think they are negative, we immediately fight or flee to resist. If I can see things that appear as energy, except for things that have no positive or negative charge, I would be more curious about it. Although it may be unpopular, dancing with it has more power than resisting it.

As for my cold, I am still trying to find out if there are gifts. Let's see-I have read a book I have put on hold for months, started another book, and got some much needed rest (between coughing!). I may not always know the source of energy, but when I asked the question "Where is the gift?" I took a step in a new direction.

You can read more Arabic posts on the shroohat tech blog